Sweat-Proof Undershirts and Armpit Pads. Stop Sweating on Outer Clothing.
Why You Should Wear an Undershirt
The undershirt was originally worn by men underneath their dress shirts, however in recent years women have seen the practical value of wearing an undershirt. Today there are many practical reasons why men and women are wearing undershirts; the following are just a few.
- Those who sweat excessively wear undershirt to prevent sweat from seeping into their clothes
- Wearing an undershirt save money on dry cleaning.
- Undershirts are a barrier between the body and clothes which prevents sweat, body odor, and oils to seep into your clothes, keeping them clean and fresh for a longer period of time.
- Undershirts cover- ups chest hairs, which may peak out of button holes, gaps and through the top buttons of a shirt.
- For both men and women, a properly fitted undershirt can improve the fit and look of what is worn on top. An undershirt helps clothes lay smoother and prevents bunching.
- For women, an undershirt provides a layer that hides the outline or pattern of a bra.
- An undershirt gives you another layer of clothing which will help keep you warmer during cold weather.
- Some fabrics may irritate the skin; an undershirt is a barrier between you and scratchy itchy fabrics.
- Many people suffer from the embarrassing yellow armpit stains. To prevent yellow staining look for antiperspirants that does not contain aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex.The reason for this is because, when. aluminum zirconium tetrachlorohydrex mixes with colorless perspiration it causes yellow staining.
- Only wear an undershirt once between washings.
- Wear the proper size undershirt. If it is too small it will be uncomfortable to wear. If it is too big it will create bulk and your clothes will not lay right.
In conclusion an undershirt will protect your clothes from sweat, body oils, and deodorant stains. They will aid in helping your clothes to look better and extend their life. To buy quality undershirts and additional sweat guard protection click here.
Written By Lillian Marie